Image by Danlirose
1. I eat breakfast at various times of the day
2. I like to scrunch my Cornflakes into extremely small pieces so it’s almost powder like
3. I have to eat ice cream after every spicy meal
4. I talk to myself in the mirror…(a lot)
5. I can eat a whole pack of Tic Tacs in one go
6. Oh yeah.. I like to put bits of coffee grain in my Cornflakes
7. I like to read books backwards
8. I sleep before I read a book
9. I hate texting people first
10. I like collecting notebooks
This is not in order by the way. It’s far too hard to construct in order.
I am naturally a film enthusiast and this list has changed several times already because there are just too many films to list. What has particularly influenced my list is the watchability and overall storyline.
1. The Devil’s Advocate
I can watch this over and over again. I love the storyline and Al Pacino is just divine in this movie. My favourite scene is the ending where Al Pacino gives that epic speech.
2. The Prestige
There are quite a few Christopher Nolan directed films on my list. He is an impressive director and this film is beautifully directed. I have watched this several times and am still amazed.
3.The Shawshank Redemption
What an exquisite film! Every single person needs to watch this film!
4. The Batman Trilogy (Chris Nolan Edition – favourite being The Dark Knight)
Another Chris Nolan film on the list. I am a hardcore Batman fanatic! and I love the dark tone of the films. I am specifically a fan of The Dark Knight because Heath Ledger’s joker is second to none. Whenever I watch it, I still get chills down my spine.
5. The Godfather I and II (I know it’s cheating but I consider it one epic movie)
One word – Classic!
6. 500 Days of Summer
Probably the only light hearted film on the list but it surprised me. Definitely one to watch for those that have not seen it yet.
7. The Matrix
This never gets old! Probably the first of the mind-bending films that I am so addicted to.
Classic! Al Pacino’s performance is captivating!
Another classic gangster movie that is enjoyable from start to finish.
10. Some Like it Hot
I absolutely love this movie! it is so unbelievably funny! Wow!
* Honourable mentions
– Kill Bill
– Pulp Fiction
– Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind