I thought about a system to ignite and encourage creativity, productivity and a bit more excitement in my daily life. For every activity that I carry out, I accumulate points. The more points that I accumulate at the end of each day, the more beneficial , profitable and conducive the day has been (in my opinion). Anyone can try this out and adapt their own points system (this is still a work in progress and is personal to my circumstances).
|Add the points up at the end of each day
|Creative activities (6 points)
- Blogging a post
- Writing an article
- Photography shoot
- Create an inspirational room
- Doing anything with a creative flare
- Writing a poem
- Writing a song
- DIY and Crafts
|Fitness Activities (8 points)
(at least 30 minutes)
- Intense workout session
- Weight Training
- 10,000 steps
- 100 squats
|Habits (3 points)
- Drink a ltre of water
- Write down three good things that happened to you each day.
- Repeat a mantra in your head.
|Spirituality (10 points)
- Writing 10 things that you are grateful for
- Legs up the wall
- Practice an act of kindness
- Practive positive, loving affirmations for yourself
- Breathe deeply for at least two minutes. Focus on your breaths.
- Devote 15 minutes a day to reading a spiritual text (Bible, spiritual book, spiritual workbook.)
- Perform one thoughtful act of kindness for a stranger.
- Read and/ or Listen to Motivational Material
|Educate yourself (10 points)
- Learn how to coach people
- Read a book
- Learn a course
|Productivity (2 points)
- Write a “To Do” List
- Write down your goals
- Turn off your phone for an hour (5 points)